I graduated in 1975 from East Stroudsburg University, a wonderful Health and P.E. college in the Pocono Mountains. I have been an educator for 22 years although I've held various positions in Education for over 26 years. I'm happy to say that I'm beginning my 13th year at Northfield and hope to continue teaching here for many years to come.
In order for you to gain some insight into what I feel is important in my classroom, I would like to share the following thoughts:
1. Every student has the right to do the best that he/she can in an atmosphere that encourages the best.
2. In order to bring out the best in each student, the atmosphere must be one of mutual respect- students must be tolerant and accepting of each other's differences.
3. There are no "super-stars" - every student is a success as long as he/she gives 100% and does his/her individual best.
4. Physical Education is an integral part of life and it is my mission to encourage my students to learn to love physical activity.
5. My role as the teacher is to facilitate the growth of each student physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me. You may reach me at 407 - 4005, Ext # 6813. Please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you!
List of FusionPages